MISMO, the real estate finance industry’s standards organization, is seeking public comment on an enhancement to the Industry Loan Application Dataset (iLAD), an industry standard for the exchange of loan application information. The iLAD version 2.3.0 extends the capabilities and increases the effectiveness of the dataset, which serves as the industry’s standard method for exchanging data associated with originating and underwriting mortgage loans. The 30-day public comment period for this dataset runs through April 20, 2023.
The most recent version of iLAD was updated to include GSE AUS changes (Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter® v1.8.3 & Freddie Mac Loan Product Advisor® v5.2.00) along with other member requested changes:
- Conditionality changes for data collected on the Supplemental Consumer Information Form (SCIF)
- New datapoints for homeownership education and housing counseling
- Various added/removed AUS data points and enumerations
- Other modifications (Cardinality, Conditionality, Datapoint Format, Implementation Notes)
- Removal of the Flat File Mapping section
The public comment period allows those who participated in the proposals at least 30 days’ notice prior to final release to review and disclose any applicable Patent Rights (as defined by MISMO’s 2018 Intellectual Property Rights Policy). Disclosures and comments should be directed to [email protected].
The Place for Lending Visionaries and Thought Leaders. We take you beyond the latest news and trends to help you grow your lending business.